Very easy to operate and use
To replace a consumed filter cartridge,
open the locking handle.
Turn the locking handle as far as it will go,
then press the rinse button to release the
pressure and take the filter head off the
consumed filter cartridge.
Once you have pulled off the protective cap,
place the filter head vertically onto the new cartridge. Multidem is then ready to go again.
Your advantages at a glance
- Consumed filter cartridges can be replaced quickly and easily without tools.
- Multidem is suitable for use with many conventional autoclaves and purification units.
- The spray gun can also be used to fill the sterilizers manually with demineralized water.
- For Multidem no external power supply is required.
- The water demineralizer system delivers consistently high water quality thus preventing limescale deposits in the sterilizers.
Water supply for W&H sterilizers
or other brand sterilizers
consists of: filter head, cartridge with 2.7 kg,
tubes and connectors (incl. Water Block®)
2 bar – 8.6 bar (max.)
Water temperature (inlet):
4 – 30 °C / 40 – 86 °F
Nominal flow rate:
Water quality (out):
demineralized (EN 13060)
Water quality (in):
124 / 123 / 476 mm
2 x 3 m
Reports and studies (Sterilization, Hygiene & Maintenance)
Lisa Sterilizer – new navigation concept
The new navigation concept for the Lisa Sterilizer offers numerous advantages: The new colour touch screen with four intuitive symbols in the main menu of …
Accessories & Consumables
for a second sterilizer REF 19723110 SAT